Monday, September 16, 2013

My Hair Style This week

So I saw this hairstyle on Youtube, from Fusion Of Cultures and decided to replicate it on my head.


.
Yes I did this myself on my head

I did this on Cowashed hair, stretched by putting my hair in a high bun

TOOLS AND PRODUCTS USED


  1. Rat Tail Comb for parting
  2. Wide tooth comb for detangling
  3. Shea Butter Mix
  4. Small mirror to check the parts at the back of my head
  5. My fingers.

















I have to admit is not as easy as you see on youtube, but practice makes you perfect. 

Wore the style monday to friday although it was frizzy by wednesday but pushed it till friday
Have you tried styling your hair in flat twists youself, please share your experience

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete