Monday, September 2, 2013

Stimulating Hair Growth: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY NEW GROWTH TO GET TO BRASTRAP LENGTH???

Okay so when I started this blog, I had said I wanted my hair to be healthy and armpit length.

Now I have a new goal.

GET MY NEW GROWTH TO BRA STRAP LENGTH BY FEBRUARY 2014.

Normally my hair grows on the average of 0.4 inches a month(yes I measured it). and multiply by twelve months( dont start counting on your fingers oh...lol.).4.8 inches a year.

That seemed okay to me until I measured the length from my nape to my brastrap and it was lyk 15 inches.

I was like wowza, time to amp up this growth oh!! and my research began.

Things I am now doing to stimulate growth 
1) My body and hair thrives when I eat fruits, veggies, fish and drink lots of water so I increased water intake to two bottles a day from one bottle( water is tasteless, find it hard to drink so I add a slice of lemon to cool not cold water.)
2) Started exercising (when am not bone tired sha), healthy body = faster growth
3) Started the GHE(Green House Effect) method( will talk about this in a seperate post).
4) Started Inversion techniques( Yes...Yoga).

When I did all the above consistently for two months, my growth rate increased from 0.4 inches to 1 inch a month!!!!!

WOWZA!!

Now Am just too lazy or tired to do these things regularly and need the encouragement to continue.

However there are things I need to add to the list above.
1) A stimulating growth oil ( na money kill this one, but am working on doing my own mix for my GHE methods)
2) A mini twist regimen, so I am out of my hair for three straight weeks and retain the length and density I have worked hard to get during the month.


With All these Am hoping to get 6 full inches So I can reach my goal of BSL by 2014.

What methods do you use to speed up your hair growth?? Please share in the comments below

1 comment:

  1. Hello fabulous babe... I take hairfinity and use a mixture of different essential n carrier oils on my scalp to speed up growth and I can say its working.

    Talla

    ReplyDelete