Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SO I DECIDED TO STOP RELAXING MY HAIR AND STAY AWAY FROM THE CREAMY CRACK

I decided to transition from relaxed to natural hair.

You know I was on a epic relaxer stretch for 8 months and then i made the loc extensions.

Well I still have not put a relaxer on my head and this is 1 year 5 months since my last relaxer.:)

I never thought I could do without relaxers until I started watching videos on youtube and started to understand that I did not really need a relaxer on my hair.

I had always hated relaxers cos I have a very sensitive scalp and it feels good to be free.

I have learnt how to do flat twists, braid outs, twist outs, straw sets, bantu knots, updos to protect and blend my two textures.

So going forward I will be documenting my transition from relaxed hair to natural hair.

I plan to cut the relaxed ends by end of february 2014 or when my natural growth is BSL(Bra Strap Length).



No comments:

Post a Comment