Thursday, April 26, 2012

MY JOURNEY TO LONG HEALTHY HAIR




I am a 26 year old Nigerian woman. I live in the hustle and bustle of Lagos. Early as 5 am, till late as 11 pm.

Interpretation: I rarely have time for my hair. Its always lost in braids and weaves.


Genetically, I am gifted with a full head of hair and my hair has gotten upto Shoulder Length.

However due to lack of care, I have not been able to retain that length of hair.

I have decided to grow my hair and my target for the next 8 months of the year is Armpit Length (APL) Hair.

HAIR LENGTH CHART TO GUIDE YOU ON HAIR LENGTH AND HOW THEY ARE DESCRIBED



Currently, I have Neck Length(NL) hair and my hair has been relaxed.

I know there are lots of Nigerian Women out there, with busy routines that have been looking for advice on how to grow your hair. and the steps to take.

I will be sharing my experience, researches, tips, dos and don'ts on healthy hair with you.

Join me on my journey to long healthy hair!!!


Next Steps: Knowing My Hair Type and What It Needs.